Saturday, May 16, 2009

Green Thumb!




Every year for Mother's Day, Bradley tells me to GO! GO to the greenhouse and enjoy! So, I GO and enjoy! Time by myself, letting my mind think of nothing other than what flowers I would like to try planting, what worked before, what didn't work, etc. My project isn't complete, but here is my first completed pot for this summer! I really want to start a garden, but we are out of town so much during the summer, I'm not sure it would survive!

The other project was cleaning out the garage...more so the treadmill wouldn't have Parker's John Deere tractor on it so I can workout and dominate in the Biggest Loser competition between us...see previous post...no excuses now! I know it's hard for some of you to believe, but it's still a little cool at 6am and 10pm for an outside workout...the times I can workout...so the treadmill is a must!

1 comment:

TJPPPSmith said...

That sounds like so much fun...I already miss my garden. We only have room for so many pots...