Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dia Dos!

Dear Daddy:
I woke up bright and early this morning (6:15)! Mommy is really tired tonight but I am fast asleep. Brother is reading and about to close his eyes. We didn't take any pictures today but we will for sure tomorrow! Parker and Mommy went to FBC Belton for worship this morning and I stayed with Pops, JuJu and Uncle Buddy. It was really fun! After lunch, Mommy and Parker played with sidewalk chalk and then went swimming. Parker came back inside and crashed with Pops in his bed! Mommy told me they were super cute...I slept the whole time! Great Uncle Mike, and Jessica and her friend came over for a great dinner! We had such a good time together. Mike told us all about the fire at his house and how he is getting everything back to normal. Parker had the hiccups before bed and he prayed, "Pray I God for my hiccups to be gone...get rid of those hiccups!"

Hopefully you are almost to the camp site by now! Hope everyone gets settled quickly and gets a good nights rest before the first day of camp tomorrow! (PS: Everyone in Belton is still in school this week!)

I love you Daddy!
Taterbug

1 comment:

TJPPPSmith said...

Too cute! I hope you got my b-day message...Sorry 2 days late!! Cannot wait to get together on Friday! See you then! I will be in Thursday morning for sure...maybe even Wednesday if you want to get together before then!

Jami