Monday, May 11, 2009

10 years


After pictures


Our family



Presentation


We also celebrated Bradley's 10th anniversary at FBC Amarillo! 10 years! WOW! I tell Bradley that this simply means he is old...jk B! So much has happened over the past ten years...both in ministry and in our lives! Bradley went from part-time associate minister to students, to full-time interim, back to associate, and then minister to students. He graduated from WTAMU with a Bachelor of Science in Speech Communciation, will graduate July 25th from WBU with his masters, we met, dated long distance, married, bought a house, had Parker and Tate...and all the "life" in between those major events! Ten years ago, I had just completed my junior year at Baylor and was praying for the Lord to reveal to me what life would look like after my Baylor days were over! I knew He had great plans for me...but He definitely blew me out of the water with meeting the love of my life and doing ministry with him! Other youth staff (the days of Bradley, Bradley, Emily, Emily and Don and Shawn...Reed and Amy...BBJO), have come and gone...every person bringing their best talents to the table. Many, many students have come through his ministry over the 10 years...no matter what "type" of student he has encountered, he treated each one as he should...a unique creation of God, made to love Him and expand His Kingdom. We work with the greatest staff in the world! Congrats Bradley! I'm so proud of you and honored to serve with you! I love you!

No comments: