Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nine Months!


My sweet Tate turned 9 months old last week. He was a trooper with shots and the well check visit! He weighed in at 21.5 pounds (60%) and 29.5 inches (90%--average for a 13 month old! I knew there was a reason I was buying 12-18 month clothes (or digging them out of the attic!) He is going to be my tallest...more than likely! He is crawling/pushing backwards and gets very frustrated, plops on his belly and cries. I am TRYING to let him figure it out! He is eating table food very well and napping great! His newest thing is clapping. He LOVES to clap! AND he loves to grab my hands and clap my hands together. I think in his mind he thinks everyone everywhere should be clapping all the time! LOVE IT!

We are all looking forward to a trip to Central Texas later this week...with a surprise stop in Lubbock for a ride on The Polar Express! Merry Christmas to all...and to all...happy cooking! (it's dinner time!)

No comments: