Friday, December 25, 2009

Maybin Santa Stop #3


Family...I love my family. I love the way they love on me! I love the way Bradley finds a lesson to teach the boys almost every hour of the day but still lets them be kids. I love that Jesus became flesh and dwelt among us so that my family has the opportunity for be together for eternity. This gift is my treasure and I want it to yours as well.
Today. Christmas. Jesus' birthday. Rejoice. Celebrate as Mary did when she learned of her pregnancy. Worship. Adore. Don't ask questions. Think of yourself less. Think of Him more. Love Him. Serve Him. Remember Him. Not just today, but EVERY day. The Savior of the entire world knows you by name and loves you just the same. No matter your grim, filth, shame...He came as a babe with the sole purpose of taking that nastiness away and to make you new again. Embrace it and never be the same.

Here is a recap of our time together:

Surprises...wake up Uncle Buddy, Santa came! Wake up, wake up!

Rest!


LOTS of Uncle Buddy time!

Fun in the floor!

A bit of laundry!

Some more playin in the floor!

Food...lots of good food and fellowship! Tate is trying to enjoy my nutrigrain bar!

Presents...lots of presents!

The excitement of Christmas in my children!

I love my boys!

Greatness...seeing Great Granny on Christmas Eve. We delivered a poinsettia and baked goodies to her!

Traditions...passing out candy canes to Belton/Temple area with Pops! Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!

Heritage...Haircut with Shirley. We ran into Parker's great grandfather's good friend, Bob McGuire. He was so pleased to meet Parker, Bradley and Tate and to see me again. A little bit of grandpa was good to see this time of year!

Cousins...we stopped by Russell's house for some cousin time and a fun lunch!

Wii was a hit!

Puzzle time for Parker and Russell

No comments: