Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Maybin's Santa Stop #1


Talking with Santa

Parker is always making friends!


Watching for the North Pole!

Special treat for Mommy, Daddy and Parker

We picked Parker up from preschool on Thursday afternoon with the car completely loaded and headed to Lubbock to ride the Polar Express train! We all had a blast! "Mom, I didn't know the North Pole was in Lubbock; we're so close!" said Parker. He was so excited to ride the train, talk with the conductor, listen to the story, drink hot chocolate and enjoy a cookie, talk to Santa whom we picked up at the North Pole, and the list goes on! This was a special treat for just Parker! Tate stayed at the hotel with Joy and was sound asleep when we returned at 10pm! I was really bummed when I realized I left my camera at the hotel in all the hustle and bustle of unloading, getting dinner and off to the train! Thank goodness for camera phones!

No comments: