Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!


Fireworks at 10pm...Parker crashed on the way home. I carried him in to bed and he didn't move until I woke him up at 7:30 this morning for church! He is napping now!


It was actually pretty chilly for the fireworks show. We covered up with some towels!

"Look, Mommy...let's swim!"


"Do you think the water is warm? Oh yeah, it's freezing...how about the hot tub???"

Right before bed...smiling is just too hard at that point in the day!

New toy!

Dessert!

Fried chicken (only once a year!) on the back porch after the parade!

Tate was such a good sport for the whole day. So laid back and enjoyed every minute!

We parked the 4runner in Canyon on Friday night to save our spot for the Saturday morning parade...thanks, Dad for the tradition...it works great even in Canyon, Texas!

Tate trying to nap (William Tate 4 months!)


Colt William Howard (6 months)

The whole crew! Parker entertained us all with his excitement and clapping for the "emergencies"...then came the John Deere tractors...then horses! "Now I need to potty, mommy"

Daddy and Parker takin a break!


Mommy and Parker before the parade started


We went swimming on Friday...this is how Tate enjoyed the afternoon!


My boys


Parker's first professional baseball game at the Dilla Villa

Whew! What a fun and memorable weekend! I'm exhausted...but making memories are totally worth it! I hope my boys enjoyed the weekend as much as I did! Now...on to swimming lessons, the return of the Russia mission trip, and a trip to OKC...but first, a NAP!!

No comments: