Thursday, July 2, 2009

Four and Foreshadowing

Well, Tate went to the doctor today for a bit of a cough and what I consider wheezing (I could be a pulminologist due to my sweet Parker and his troubles!). Behold, Tate was wheezing and Maaytah looked at me and said, "let's just hope he isn't totally like his brother!" They are identical at the moment! Parker's first wheezing spell was at five months...and the rest, well, is history. I firmly believe the Lord can alter the course Maaytah thinks we are on and thus, that is my prayer. Maaytah said that if you have one kid with asthma, you are 50%+ likely to have another. At this moment, I think we'll stop with two! This makes me sad that we're "finished", confused because we really want more, curious as to how life will be without another female in the house, excited to get rid of maternity clothes, pass along baby clothes to those in need, and stay in shape. I am confident that the Lord will show us the path to take...may we have faith like a child and pray with expectant hearts.

Tate's stats at one week shy of 4 months: 16 pounds 13 ounces!!! My little one is sure growing...a wee bit smaller than his big brother at this age. We will wait to start any type of food until 5-6 months or until he starts waking up in the night. Another suggestion of the dr...waiting to start food can actually keep allergies from progressing! Really weird to me!

Parker is doing GREAT on his maintenance meds and we've had no "attacks" with traveling, etc. The Lord is good!

Happy 4th of July to all of you! It's my favorite holiday!! Be safe and have fun!

No comments: