Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Heart Day!

Yes - V-day is a commercialized holiday but I love it! Yes - we are to show love to every person we encounter every day, and I try, but I still love Heart Day! This year, I organized Parker's class' V-day party...SO fun! We had cupcakes, carrots, strawberries, cheese sticks, pretzels and Oreos. Yum-O! All of Parker's friends were so excited to have a special snack and share their homemade valentines with each other. After snack time, we played 4-corners. I played this game throughout elementary school and it was great to watch Parker catch on!

The kiddos were learning about the planets during the week of V-day, so I decided to let them count down 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...BLAST - OFF! To not be a teacher by trade, I love to wrap up everything in a big bow!!



Brittan and Parker

Parker pretty much eats the icing and not the cake...E-V-E-R-Y time!




Parker is surely blessed with a great group of friends.
I hear that he is always a leader and helps others learn, too!

PS: Bradley and I enjoyed a lovely lunch date (without the precious children) and I cooked a nice dinner followed by treating the boys to fro-yo for dessert!

No comments: