Monday, August 23, 2010

Well That Was Fast...


My sweet Parker started school today. All day. Every day. He was confident and thrilled to be there both when I dropped him off and when I picked him up!


Hugs, kisses and well wishes for a great first day at school!

People always tell me, "it (birth - 5 goes by faster than you can imagine."
I believe them now but I truly didn't before today.

As I left him today, I felt like I was leaving part of my heart there.
Ugh. It was hard but I know it's the absolute best thing for him...and I
was sure to pray ALL day.

1 comment:

mark and elizabeth said...

thanks for the invite emily!! i appreciate you thinking of me :) my brother will actually be in town this weekend! yay. we're excited to hang out with him. yall have a fun day tomorrow. see you soon.