Monday, August 2, 2010

Play. Play. Play.


Mom & Dad - I finally got new glasses - the greatest thing is that Tate doesn't touch them at all! I know you cannot believe that, but it is true...come up and see for yourself!!



On days we don't HAVE to do anything, I tell the boys, today is a play play play day! Squeals of excitement usually erupt...and today was no exception. After lunch Parker wanted to set up Bertie & Thomas Race. Little did I know that we would set-up, race, and repeat a million times! It was so fun and so good to just be hanging out with my boys today!


Race - Parker set everything up and was the official at every race. I simply cannot believe this sweet boy will be 5 in just two short months and going to pre-k! Yikes! I have loved, loved, loved this summer with both Parker and Tate. Yes, it was busy, but we have the next several weeks with nothing on the calendar but a dance party in the back yard and a few sweet visitors to entertain! Yippee!


Tate signing "more please"


My sweet 16 month old William Tate! He is such a blessing to us. I do believe he will be my dare devil as proven at White Water in Oklahoma City this past weekend. We went with the middle schoolers and also met up with the Bean family to enjoy the water-park. He didn't need a nap. He didn't need lunch. He didn't need a break. He didn't need much of anything besides the BIG slides and fun in the water! He wanted to be as big as Parker, Cooper, Landri and Carson. He definitely crashed in the parking lot as we were pulling out to head to the Beans for a weekend visit!

Tate has become a super big momma's boy! Here he is standing right by my side as I fixed lunch today. Parker is being a great photographer and will not let me get his picture! If you can read lips, you might be able to tell that Tate is saying...momma, momma, momma...only about a million times! I simply love it!

We met Bradley at the door this evening and enjoyed a great dinner followed by welcoming some more FBC people to the neighborhood and a great walk!

More play play play on our agenda tomorrow along with a
couple of errands and a cook-out for dinner!
Enjoy these last few weeks of summer!
I know we will!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute are you with those glasses??

And how cute are your boys? Real.

Wish my girls could meet your boys and we could have play, play, play days together. ;)

Carline Maybin said...

I love your glasses and thanks so much for keeping us posted with the pictures of the boys. They are growing soooo fast.