Sunday, August 8, 2010

Three Peas in a Pod!


Tate loves to put on my colored socks when he gets on his PJ's. I am either about to go for a run or just getting back! He loves it!


Just a swingin'...


...swingin'


From cops and jail to piggy back rides to playing catch, these boys had a great time together. It was so fun seeing the boys with Chris this past weekend. We look forward to our next time in September!

Parker cried REALLY hard as we left Chris at the airport Saturday evening. The whole airport was either thinking that I just beat the tar out of him or that he was really sad. I've never beat the tar out of him, so sadness it was. "It's soooo sad to watch him go" Parker said in between screams. Ohhhh--break my heart. I carried him out to the car and Tate walked beside me...I was amazed at how well Tate did while I was loving on my sad Parker!

No comments: