Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunday Blessings!

Parker taking some time out to read after church on Sunday morning. See the pile of blankets and air matress...he went to bed three nights in a row without coming out of his room...he LOVES to have sleepovers in the living room so that was his treat! He is quite the negotiator when it comes to bedtime...I've heard that I gave my parents the same challenge but surely that is just a rumor! :)
Loving on my Tate after Sunday lunch at home!
So Big! As soon as Tate hears JuJu's voice, he puts his hands in the air and just grins! It's kinda their thing!


Tate also loves to sit in the computer chair and play with the mouse!


Tate out for a stroll after church!

If this sweet boy could put his bedroom and toys outside, he would pretty much be happy all the time! When the wind blows 40 mph for three days straight, he just doesn't understand why he cannot go outside...poor guy!
We were able to work in the yard and flowerbeds this past weekend...getting anxious to plant...and did some spring cleaning! It is still freezing a couple nights each week so I will stick to my plan and plant on Mother's Day weekend! Bradley and I went to see the ballet of Cinderella on Saturday afternoon. We were walking up to the Globe News Center with ALL girls! He is a trooper--we had three students dancing and he strives to support ALL activities! I think this weekend will be a game of some sort. :) Sunday morning my girls missions group hosted a breakfast for displaced women and their children. While we didn't have the turn out we hoped for, two women accepted Jesus!!!! It was awesome! Most of our guests are homeless, live in a shelter, jobless and/or recovering addicts. Loving on these people is truly a passion of mine. I am so thankful for each of them and for the girls for doing such a wonderful job with the breakfast and Sunday School! God continues to show me that no "mess" is too big for Him. God was a God of miracles in the Bible and I truly believe that He is still in the miracle business!





No comments: