Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stars

Today is a hard day. It's a day to remember, to say good-bye, to hug, the cry, to laugh, to sing, and to be greatful that Jesus conquered the grave. My sweet friend and co-worker RiChelle Redman was killed by a train on Sunday evening. My entire office is traveling near Lubboock today to attend her grave-side service. If everyone laughed as much as RiChelle laughed, the whole world would be a happier place. If everyone was as dedicated and honest as RiChelle, the whole world would be closer to family, enjoy life, and not worry about "The Jones". I will forever be touched by my friend. When I see her again, we won't be concerned about things of this world, but will be worshipping our Jesus!

Here are some verses that I've loved reading this week and I pray for my boys...Phil 2:12-18.
Love Jesus every moment He give you breath
and shine like stars of the universe...for His glory and honor!

No comments: