Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4, 2005...


Just days old



One year old




Two years old





Three years old


Four years old!

My life changed forever on October 4, 2005! We had showers, advice, prenatal appts, and read all the books to prepare for such an event, but no one could have fully prepared me for the entrance of Parker Scott Maybin to this world! I cried REALLY hard when I first saw Parker as I was totally amazed at the Creator and His creation! The road has been sweet, fun, tiring, exciting, challenging, emotional, and life-changing!

Parker, I cannot put into words how much your Daddy and I love you (yes, to the moon and back). We love your creativity and the fact that you are never bored. We love your friendliness and willingness to reach out to others. We love your excitement for life (even in your LOUD voice!). We love all of our adult conversations that pretty much leave us speechless or belly-laughing! We love the way you love Tate. As I write this you are re-inacting some part of Cars in your room, chattering away! My favorite time of day is bedtime...I love reading Bible stories (even the same ones over and over and...), praying and just talking to God. I love how you complete or add to our prayers in extremely long sentences. Your heart is precious.

Be Creative. Love Jesus. Do Something!

I love you Parker,
Mommy

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow!! Time flies!! Happy Birthday Parker!