Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy 7 Months!




7 months...wow, time flies! This month was full of "first" things for Tate...first tooth, first night without momma (i was at a student retreat ALL night at the church!), first words...hi, dadadada, bububub (for brother Parker!), and first flu shot!

Tate, you capture my heart with your smiles, the way you LOVE to cuddle, your squeals, and excitement for each new day! When you wake up for the day or after your two naps, you always look at the window...open those blinds so I can see the huge tree in the front yard...so your eyes tell me! you just grin from ear to ear and start jumping in my arms! upon hearing the words "are you ready to jump" your legs starting kicking and you are ready to play in your bouncer/jumer! (you are definitely like mommy...welcome the day and brighten up the house!

I love you sweet one! Mommy

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy 7 months!! Boys are the best!!!