Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Party Time!







Parker is 3 years old! WOW~time sure does fly! During the past year he has discovered the Cars characters...so that was the theme of the day! Ka-Chow! Pman, Bear, Punkin, Parkerman...just a few special names we have for our little guy. What a year of learning (potty, no pacifier, big boy bed, 1-15, months of the year, days of the week, shapes, colors, abc's...and the list goes on!), adventure (first set of stitches!), and a growing love for Jesus (can Jesus PPLLEEASSSE put the sun back up so I don't have to go to bed). My favorite story of the week...I was checking on Parker between worship and Sunday School two weeks ago as I do every week...there was a 1st time visitor that morning. I heard (never be seen until it's time to leave and ride the parking lot bus!) his teacher Ms. Linda say, "Parker, we have a new friend this morning. Can you show him some toys." Parker replied at the top of his lungs..."hi, this is my church, what's your name." Parkerman...I pray that you will always, always be a people-person, a person who loves being at church, serving at church and loving God's people wherever you go! You are my sunshine!


Enjoy the 3rd bday party pics!


No comments: