Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And the name is...

William Tate Maybin! William: after my dad (William Mack), great grandfather (William Kyle), and Russell (Russell William Bradley's brother)...and how could I forget lil' tiz (Tate Barrett)? None of these amazing men actually go by William...so the legacy lives on...Tate is his name! We cannot wait to meet Tate. We are busy enjoying fall, traveling, Bible studies, hanging out with students, loving on Parker, and picking out things for Tate's nursery. I am 19+ weeks and doing very well. Keep praying for Tate's health, pregnancy, delivery and for big brother Parker as this new addition will surely rock his world! I'll post a prego picture soon! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kayce said...

I LOVE the name William Tate!!! What a great name! Congrats and good luck Emily! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Kari said...

Very cute name! Love the meaning behind all of it. I can't wait to see pregnancy pics!