Friday, October 3, 2008

It's a Miracle!

We went to our 18 week sonogram today. At first, he wasn't very interested in "showing" himself to us...but we were able to see all chambers of the heart, blood flow, the brain and spine look great, all fingers, and VERY long legs. Once he turned, I immediately said..."it's a boy!" I told Bradley last night that I felt like I was carrying this one just like Parker! We are very, very thankful for a healthy baby boy and look forward to meeting him. We have pictures...but not on a CD...so hopefully we can get them scanned and posted soon. Keep praying for a heathly boy and pregnancy. Parker has been saying "she" for some time now, so we are changing his tune a bit. He was excited that he can teach the baby how to play with trucks, trains and cars! Once we decide for sure on his name...we'll post! Have a wonderful weekend and give God thanks for all the miracles in your life...even the little ones! Tomorrow--Parker's 3rd birthday! We are definitely counting our blessings.

2 comments:

Kayce said...

YAY Emily!!! Little boys are such blessing! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I saw your mom at the game tonight and she told me, I am very excited for yall. Parker will have a life-long best friend soon!