Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Dayz

Bradley was gone for most of July (we joined him for a couple of the trips), so the boys and I had fun around Amarillo. We swam 2-3 times each week and then had a "special" treat. Both Parker and Tate asked to go to Chuck E Cheese during summer break. I really don't like germ-infested places such as CEC; however, it's much cleaner and brighter than Mr. Gatti's. So, of we went. We had the best time laughing at each other and playing every game! Tate's last experience at CEC was no so great; this time he kept telling me, "No cry Chuck E Ezzz, Mommy." And we didn't have any tears...until it was time to leave!
Shooting Hoops!
Clock Tower
Swimming with Logan and Kenlee Grubb
We love you Logan!
We heart snack time!

We had to move our baseball games inside due to the extreme heat this summer! Such fun!

Tate is wearing his Texas Rangers shirt in these pictures. He wants to wear this shirt and his camp shirt everyday. On a day he wears one of these shirts and after his bath, he asks me, "camp shirt go? ranger shirt go? pick out clothes. rangers shirt. camp shirt." I kid you not, my two year old is not concerned about food, toys or the like, but with what shirt he wears each and every day! I love you Bug! :)

No comments: