Monday, August 22, 2011

OKC or Bust!

Landri Klair, Cooper Jaxon, Parker and Tate
Tate really attached to Landri this trip!
(yes, we are at Best Buy. While in OKC, I went to the apple store and obtained (for free) my 3rd iphone 4...and an otter box could not wait to be purchased cheaper on amazon.com) Man, I miss my shopping friend Marci!

We love going to Oklahoma City! It's a super fun place to hang out; the best part about OKC is that the Bean family lives close! The boys and I traveled up with the middle school students from church and went to the OKC waterpark. Then, the students went on to a baseball game (110 degrees=no momma with kids to game) and the boys and I enjoyed a nice dinner and a special treat before bed. It was just the best time! The next morning, we were up and ready to meet up with Cooper, Landri and Marci (aka Mar-Mar to my children). It was so fun just hanging out and then going to see the Smurfs. I wasn't so impressed with the Smurfs because of the crude humor, but my kiddos didn't pick up on it! Whew! Counting down the days until we see the Beans again!!

No comments: