Monday, May 2, 2011

Seniors 2011

Last Thursday evening we started the beginning of the end with the 2011 Senior class at FBC A-town! We had a great time at the Country Club...dressing up, eating, laughing at old pictures and videos and seeing how much they have grown up! I told Bradley a few weeks ago that I haven't seen a group of students genuine, loving, forgiving, caring, trusting, selfless...all the way down to their core in a really long time. I love this group. They are leaders; leaders that love Jesus and His children. I pray that during their time with us that their faith has developed into their own and that they will only graduate from high school and not graduate from God! I cannot wait to see where the Lord leads...go students, be blessed, and remember your name! ;-)


My handsome date & silly husband! :)
NEVER a dull moment and I absolutely love that about him!


PS: We returned to a quiet house and enjoyed a relaxing evening only to have Tate wake-up throwing-up about 10:30...oh the joys of parenting! Wouldn't trade a minute of it though!

No comments: