Monday, May 2, 2011

The Circus is in Town....

At Carver ECA!

Parker was a "strong man" and he played quite the part. Bradley and I laughed and laughed at the music - for example, the "poodles" came out to "Who Let the Dogs Out". Great fun for my pre-k-er, almost kind-er Parkerman! :)


The parade entrance into the circus!


Callie, sweet Callie...aka Parker's girl. Bare with me while I digress...one day when Parker got out of the car after school, Callie stuck her head out and said, "I love you, Parker." "I love you, too, Callie". Sweetness. Innocence. Love it!


Strong men...no stage fright in Parker Maybin!




Love my strong man, washable marker mustache, mom tattoo and all!
Thank you Carver friends for a wonderful afternoon of entertainment and belly laughs!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Such a great post! SO cute!