Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let's Go Rangers...and a few other things!

Our family took advantage of the long weekend and drove to Dallas for a fun weekend full of family, baseball, Six Flags, and the list goes on....every game that could possibly be played in the DFW area was there over that weekend! Soooo fun for my sports-lovin' family! Pops and JuJu, Nanny and Papa came up and we all stayed at the Cooper Institute (where Chris works). I love that place. Reminds me of Baylor a bit...just calm and peaceful but you can also get a great shopping and workouts in too!


Ready, set...cheer!


The claw...


The Rangers lost this game against the Tampa Bay Rays...but it was a blast!!! Mom, Tate and I stayed in Dallas and enjoyed shopping and a wonderful La Madeline dinner!


Parker made friends with just about every person around the group!


Pops, Chris and Parker enjoying some sweet time together!

After a fun day at the Rangers game Saturday, we headed back to Arlington Sunday for Six Flags! The boys were perfect and I felt like a kid again! Tate slept on the way over to Arlington and was good to go until close to dinner! We are ready to go back SOON!!!!



Parker is so very sad he cannot ride the real Batman ride! We told him to keep eating good food, one sugar a day and drink water/milk and he will grow to ride that ride! Broke my heart but I cannot tell you how extremely HAPPY I am that he cannot ride. I used to love riding all the thrilling rides, but I just don't anymore! Weird I know but it's true!

No comments: