Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tri-State Fair with Pre-K Carver Dragons!

First in awe of the baby zebra...
...then so excited to feed that sweet zebra.
The zebra was surely ready to be fed by 130 pre-k'ers



Lunch time on the fair grounds followed by pig races!

All Mrs. Middelton's "friends" were excellent! I even adopted another precious little girl!


Parker best buddy, Brittan, and Parker are looking at me. Also in the picture is my newest little friend but I'm not sure how to point her out. Black, braids, hot pink shirt and the sweetest smile you've ever since!

Another pre-k class...crazy haired Callie (Parker's great friend) is in this class.

Belle, the milk cow, produced ONE gallon of milk in about 30 seconds. I sure wish pumping was that easy!!!

You can see Belle here just a little. We have a ton of dairies in the Panhandle or "the top of Texas" so we are blessed with hands-on learning from the dairy workers! During our time at the fair, we were also able to meet "thank a farmer every day" lady. She gave great examples of how much farmers produce...from baseballs, to lipstick, to eggs! She even did a few magic tricks! The friends absolultely loved it!


Bradley and I were both able to join Parker on his first field trip. I'm not sure if Parker was most excited about the field trip or that big, yellow bus that didn't require boosters OR seatbelts! Hmmmm. I left Tate at home with Joy so we could enjoy some one-on-one time with Parker....those times are few and far between these days!

No comments: