Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Part-ay Weekend!


Double slip n slide down the hill!


Callie


Bradley and Parker enjoying the lake!


Tate and Colt playing ball




Carson takes the wheel!


and Callie



and Parker!


My sweet blessings!


my love.



Carson, Chancy and Callie


Tate all bundled up in a life jacket. It was a bit too big but he was a trooper.

We went from one party to the next last weekend...Lake Tanglewood for the senior back to school party, 8th grade swim party/lunch after church Sunday, and choir kick-off swim party. I didn't swim at any of them...WAY too cold for me! I know it was only 75 degrees but I'm still a Central Texas girl who is used to 100 degree days at the pool! It was so fun just relaxing and hanging out with the students...no agenda, just talking about life and loving on one another! They are all a blessing to our entire family and we are so thankful for them! A GREAT school year is upon us...

No comments: