Saturday, June 5, 2010

Just Hangin' Around this Town


Boxes, boxes and more boxes!


I had to get creative and let the boys play with packing supplies to get everything done! We made obstacle courses, green bubble roads and had a ton of fun...then I had to get back to packing! Our house sold in 11 days and we FINALLY have a contract on 3916 Eaton Drive in Amarillo and are out of the option period! Yay! Both closings are on June 28th and we are thrilled about the move!


Always dressing up!!

Friends for life!


The boys LOVE when I do laundry. More baskets = More fun!!

1 comment:

The Barretts said...

This is cute! I remember moving to Allen when I was a little older than Parker. From then on, our favorite toy was a refridgerator box. My mom cut out a "door" and "windows" and would play house all day. All you have to do is keep those boxes until Christmas and you are set on gifts!