Saturday, June 19, 2010

15 months and Camera Tears!


The boys matched last Sunday morning for church and I really wanted a picture but Tate would simply NOT have it! He wanted lunch and bed. Period. If I remember correctly, he had a four hour nap and was ready for the evening!


Bradley sported his bow tie for church! If you haven't discovered www.thetiebar.com, you should check it out! $15 ties and bow ties, excellent quality and traditional and contemporary looks!

Lovin' on my Parkerman!

I was so thrilled that Tate was crawling normally AND walking on his own by 15 months that I was actually excited about his well-check appointment. His pedi is from overseas and goes to visit for a month each summer...which happened to be the month of June! :( I suppose we will show her next time! Tate weighed in at 24 pounds (50%) and measured 32 inches (95%). Shots are never fun, but we were out of there in no time and on to his first haircut! He did GREAT and didn't make a peep!

VBS was this past week and the boys had a fabulous time on Saddle Ridge Ranch! Tate is even singing and doing the motions to the songs! We traveled to Waco on Thursday afternoon and definitely listened to VBS music most of the way...happy boys=happy parents!!

We have a great weekend planned in Belton (after a wonderful surprise party for my mom's retirement) with an anniversary date for me and my honey, Parker seeing Toy Story 3, swimming, church, girls coffee night, and lots of family time! Then...back to Amarillo for final packing and moving! We are thrilled to be in Puckett with a lot of our wonderful friends!! Great times...more pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Christy said...

It was good seeing you! Always nice to catch up!