Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stats

My precious William Tate weighed in at 23 pounds (average for his age) and measured 31 inches (average for a 16month old!) this morning. Everything checked out great...except his right ear which is infected. Dr. Maaytah was not concerned about his scoot-crawl. She said he was very normal and that he should be walking pretty soon from the looks of things! I am so thankful! After three shots, a few tears and a big smile when I picked him up...we're off to the next adventure!

Please be praying for our other kiddos as they experience Spring Break by traveling to Glorieta/Santa Fe for skiing or to Mexico for mission work. Bradley will go on both trips, so please pray for his safety, energy and effective leadership. More than anything, pray for the Holy Spirit to lead and guide everyone and for the lost to say "I am found".

Work is slowing down for me at March 15th approaches! I'm thankful that my deadline is upon us and I'm pretty much finished! I'll drop my hours back to normal until May 15th and then be off for a looooonnnnnggg time! Yippee!

No comments: