Friday, January 1, 2010

A Great Start to Twenty Ten



Kenlee and Tate just playing away at the Booths house where a lot of friends gathered for a New Years celebration mid-morning. New Years Eve, Bradley, Parker, Tate and I had a nice picnic dinner in our living room, played some Wii and put the kiddos to bed! Then Bradley and I had a fun night of games and celebrating all that 2009 brought...some good to be over...other memories treasured forever! I pray that I am more like Christ on this first day of 2010 than I was on the first day of 2009 and that I never stop living my life for Him!

After our brunch, we headed out to the airport to greet the Raines family who were returning from Ethiopia! They carried a little souvenior back...you can follow their blog www.jeffraines.blogspot.com for the story and see some pictures from today...BELOW!


Like father like son...I'm sure they are watching football.


The Grubb Family...LOVE them!

Da Boys (except Tate!)

Bethany and Edy awaiting the Raines' arrival

Tate LOVES to chew on keys. I do NOT love for him to chew on keys. GROSS!

Hannah and Bethany

Dan, Peggy and James


Passing the time...

Loving on my boy!


Telling stories of Christmas travels, delays and fun times!

Jeffery and Jonathan




AND HERE THEY ARE! JEFF, DARCIE, MARK and BEREKET RAINES...
After 50+ hours of traveling, the Raines are HOME! Bereket was sound alseep in his Daddy's arms. It was a very emotional greeting of pure bliss and one of giving thanks to the Father! Rest up, get back on this time zone, and we'll love on you all some more...SOON! Read more about this wonderful family's journey at www.jeffraines.blogspot.com


No comments: