Thursday, June 25, 2009

Waco...aka...a sauna!

This boy doesn't care if it's 110 degrees (by Janis' temp.) Can you tell by his super rosy cheeks?

Tate filled our hearts with laughter and lots of smiles! Such a treat after being up at the hospital for hours!

Bath time is a good time. Here is Tate's first "sink" bath!


Relaxing after hearing a great report on Papa-great!

My boys right before bed! Tate has slept 12 hours every night and has done pretty well with naps! It's a little difficult to sleep with 8 kiddos running around!
We haven't done too much...partly because of the heat and partly because we were taking care of Papa-great. We have enjoyed some great time with the kids' cousins and other family, made some homemade ice cream, and just loved on one another! We will go to the zoo and Mayborn center during our Labor Day trip to Waco/Belton! After running to Sam's today, I drove through Baylor and showed Parker where I went to college, where I lived, where I ran EVERYDAY at least once (which I need to get back to!). He said, these are really big buildings mommy. Ahhh, yes, I told him! I said, you know how big our church is and people still know your name and love you...that's how Baylor was for mommy. He didn't respond...I'll let you know the response when it comes...could be tonite or 2 weeks from now! Those were great days and it was fun to see how some things haven't changed and then to see others things that have grown... alot!
Hopefully when we return the 100+ degree weather will be gone! I am so not used to this anymore and I must say...I'm ready to go home! Cannot wait to see you Bradley! You make my heart smile! Love.





No comments: