Thursday, June 11, 2009

Movie Night!

Little did I know that an innocent moive night could teach me so much about how God created my Parker!

Bradley decided that Tuesday night we would treat Parker with a movie and popcorn...let him pile as many pillows in the living room as possible and just hang out! Everything was going as planned and very fun until Parker turned around with a shaky chin, big bottm lip and tears while somehow managing to get across that Bolt lost Penny. He was upset the rest of the movie all the while we were reassuring him that Bolt and Penny would both search for one another. While I wanted to tell him that there is always a happy ending, I refrained, for the Lord doesn't promise us a happy ending every time! When Bolt and Penny found each other, he sobbed even harded because he was so happy! I was crying to...not at the movie...but at my Parkerman's tender and compassionate heart! Thank you Lord for this precious gift!

No comments: