Monday, February 14, 2011

disciple now

Disciple Now 2011 was AMAZING! I spent most of it with my boys, praying and driving students to and from the church! This is the season of our ministry where I am behind the scenes more than hands-on ministry...I'm thankful for the opportunity to pray without ceasing for our students and church family!

Cooking the boys' favorite foods was what this chef had on the menu!
It was fun to have help and they were super surprised! I can quote Parker directly, "this is the best day E-V-E-R!"


Parker writing a story.

Many, many phone calls to check on details and events...and to lift up my sweet husband!

Picture time with Momma!



a little dancin' and singin' (and a lot of readin'!)


LOTS of snow on that Sunday morning!


And smiles. Precious smiles. Not only from my children but also from the students as they shared about the weekend, learned the location of summer camp (speaker, musicians, etc), and beautiful worship! As I write this, I am SO over winter and snow, but I'm also thankful for it. Snow reminds me of how Jesus takes away all my imperfections and failures and allows me to represent Him, love Him and share Him!


I will praise Him from the bottom of my heart; Lord, who can compare with you.
Psalm 35:10

3 comments:

The Barretts said...

I love the new blog makeover! I must know, did you do this yourself or have a little help?

Kari said...

Hey girl! Love your new blog! I got one too! Also, I understand your kind of "season of ministry" as well. I am right there with you! You need to add me to your blog list! Love ya!

Lacee said...

I love this great update of your sweet family!! Britten missed Parker so much over spring break! He was counting the days till he got to see his bestie again :). The pics of the boys are just so so precious!