Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Beans Visit Amarillo.


Cooper loved playing with Tate and holding him!

Because Tate LOVES ducks, Landri picked out a very special duck for him for his 1st birthday.


Landri Klair (4 TOMORROW!), Parker (4) Tate (11 months) and Cooper (6)

Let me first say, that it just sounds weird to say that the Bean Family is "visiting" Amarillo. Oh how I miss my old neighbors...and sweet friends!! I'm so blessed to be a part of their lives! We been through a lot...pregnancies, babies, family members going to Heaven, daily stuff, two hour phone conversations at 10pm when the kiddos are fast asleep, encouragement to one another, spur of the moment dinner, getting jobs, losing jobs, running out of gas in drive thru at Chick-fil-a with three kids in the car screaming for dinner...oh the memories...BUT it doesn't stop there...it keeps going and for that, I am so, so thankful!

We enjoyed a quick but great visit! Just in case you didn't see, Baylor beat OU in basketball today at OU (hehe, just pickin') Love you and miss you, my Boomer Sooner fans...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that made me cry! That is, until you just had to mention the chick.fil.a incident and the basketball game!!! ;-) I love ya and miss you tons too...it was so nice to see you all!!!