Monday, November 9, 2009

8 months and Fun Family Time!



"Let's go for a ride, Tate"

Silly goose!

My 8 month old, who decided this morning was a good one to wake up at 5:30 and scream for a bottle (normal time is at least 7:30am!), was happy as a lark all day and got right back on schedule. This month, Tate started at Mother's Day Out while I helped the office get out of a "crunch" until Thanskgiving. He has done EXCELLENT and is happy to be there and happy when he comes home! He likes to "people watch" like his daddy! Also, he really plays with Parker now. He leans into Parker and grabs him wanting to play, play, play! Parker told me on Sunday that he is ready for Tate to crawl and walk so that they can play lions together! Ear muffs may be on my wish list, Santa!

My "tough cookie" as his CHRISTMAS pj's say...I love Christmas time and Christmas pj's for the boys! Nothing that I can find goes above a 5T so this is probably it for Pman. :(
Asthma update: last Tuesday morning was the first time I heard a croup cough from my sweet Parker since MAY! That is incredible for him. We moved to the next phase on his asthma plan with the rescue inhaler and he quit immediately. I was just thinking a couple of weeks ago about how well he was doing and maybe we were medicating him too much...this was a gentle reminder that we are doing just the right thing and I am so thankful!

Playing with Daddy after bathtime! Ride-a-horsey is a favorite for both boys!


Weeeeee!

Parker and I sporting our temporary tats! Things we do for kids...I love you Parker!

"They" say this winter is supposed to be a bad one for Amarillo...the weather has been PERFECT and I don't believe "them"! 60-70 degrees every day, minimal wind and a beautiful sky...ahhhhh!

Tomorrow brings a fun day with entertaining some friends with dinner and fellowship. Parker is talking about f-a-m-i-l-y in preschool so we are sending fun family pics with him tomorrow! Dutton is in concert on Wednesday night at the church for their CD release party...great band and GREAT people/musicians...check out their tunes on itunes! Most of all, we are praying for Bradley's grandfather who will undergo triple bypass tomorrow at Hilcrest in Waco! Please join us as we pray for his healing. Looking forward to a fun weekend with JuJu in town while Bradley is in San Fran!


No comments: