Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I think I'll call the bus


Telling brother bye for the day!



Going up the steps for his first day of 3 year old preschool!


Parker, Mrs. Lucille and Mrs. Cindy


Ready for school!

After getting home last night from Waco, this morning came REALLY early...but it was a great morning. I made cinnamon rolls for Parker on his spider man plate and loaded the car for his first day of 3 year old preschool! Last year was his first year of preschool but for some reason this year was really hard for me. It may be that I was working part-time last year while he was at school and now I am with him every day or the fact that he calls me mom now but probably the reason it was so hard was this...as we were pulling out of the alley, Parker said, "Mom, I think I'll call the bus and have it take me to school next time." MOMMY CRIED! First I am now called Mom and second, he doesn't want me to take him to school but the school bus! AHHHH!! He is growing up way too fast! The teachers took a picture of the four of us before we left and he grabbed me so, so hard and said in my ear, "together forever".

Even though you are a fast-growing little boy, Parker, I pray we will be together forever with Jesus! Praying your first day is excellent and that you have a "yes" day with obedience, manners and friendliness. I await your arrival home...maybe we'll go get an apple juice slushy and talk about your day! I love you! Mom

NOTE: today is Tate's 6 month birthday! WOW! I'll post his pic, stats and what he's doing these days once we go to the doctor on Thursday. Parker is less than a month from turning 4! This here household will be receiving LOTS of shots over the next month...including "mom and dad"!

No comments: