Saturday, April 11, 2009

One Month!


Parker felt the need to take this picture of me dressing Tate after his bath!


I'm cold! Can we skip the lotion and just get dressed?


Tate LOVES bath time!


My growing boy! Tate is eating very well and is letting us sleep! He eats at 10:30pm and then again at 5am...life is good! I am ready to really know him, his personality, what he likes, what makes him laugh, etc! Next month are shots (ugh!) and Tate's dedication to the Lord at FBC Amarillo!

Another Parker story: Bradley has been gone the past several nights with Easter services so he wasn't home for dinner and bedtime. Parker woke up and came in our room about 2:30am on Friday morning...ran to Bradley and said, "I missed you, I missed you." Generally, Parker coming to our bed is a NO NO but Bradley was a softy that morning (it should be noted that Bradley sticks harder to our bed rule than I generally do!) and told Parker to climb up. Bradley told me the next day that he hoped Parker didn't figure out "magic words"!

No comments: