Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We miss you, Daddy!

Dear "my daddy":

I miss you so much and I cannot wait for you to get back home! I'm ready to right in that BIG truck and to see Jill and Ryan, of course! Here are a few things I've done while you've been gone:

Trip to the mall with JuJu...play park and build-a-bear where I decided the kitchen was more fun to play with. I have a new baking set!

Sleepover with Cooper and Landri in the hotel...we went to dinner, swimming (indoors of course), and a movie with a snack in bed!

Kissing Tate ALL the time and being the best big brother in the world!

Barnes and Noble today to play with Thomas the Train. JuJu bought "Emily" for me and I used my money for a new Cars book with tools.

Tonight we are having a special dinner since it's JuJu's last night with us

Tomorrow is a play date with Mark and some other friends at the FLC. We get to eat McDonalds, too! Then, Nanny arrives and JuJu leaves to head back to Belton.

I love you my daddy! See you soon, pman


Dear Daddy:

I am changing so fast...already wearing size 1 diapers and in my big crib. Mommy says I'm too noisy and she isn't sleeping at all. This will help, I'm sure. I'm ready for you to be home to help Mommy wake me up to feed me. It's quite a chore, I hear! Thank you for serving our Jesus every day...even when it's a hard to say...yes, Lord, I will go.

See you VERY soon! I love you, Little Man (this is mommy's new nickname for me)



Hey, we are praying for safety, open hearts to receive the message, and health for everyone on the trip. Hope you get to check the blog soon. This morning, I found Parker with his stool at the side of Tate's crib, "petting" him. It was pure bliss and a super sweet moment for me. We, of course, also warned him about being too rough or getting inside the crib! I love you and am so excited to hear about the trip. We alll hope to be at the church when you arrive...depending on feeding schedule and such! I love you, Emer

No comments: