Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures


I think this picture is funny because it looks like Bradley is talking "seriously" to Parker and Parker is laughing...however, the real story is that I tried to get a picture of Parker and Bradley have a good talk at the dinner table and Parker looked at the camera instead of allowing me to capture the moment!



There are such beautiful sunsets in Amarillo..."but it's bright" in the words of Parkerman. Sunglasses are a must on these wide open plains!

Tate's shower...we are so blessed!



Some staff women and wives gave us the shower!

I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow and will go back to the doctor on Thursday! He has definitely dropped some and I am feeling some contractions...nothing too severe though!

1 comment:

TJPPPSmith said...

Fun stuff! I hope you are taking some Emily time when...I mean while you can!