Thursday, November 6, 2008

Computers

Well, after putting it off for a year or so...our six year old computer finally crashed. This isn't just any computer...the first large purchase we made during our marriage and it assisted me in studying and passing the CPA exam (i'm so glad that is over) several years ago! It's not so crashed that we cannot get all our pictures off of it, but enough that it's not worth repairing. Bradley is a "mac" guy so I'm following his lead. It's an early Christmas at the Maybin's! Hard wood floors will have to wait until summer! I will post pictures and blogs once the computer arrives.

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Enjoy your new Mac!! You will learn to love it! I got mine almost 3 years ago and we just bought my husband one about 8 months ago. So we have two MacBooks in the house and next will be buying a desktop Mac. Have fun!!!

TJPPPSmith said...

oh that happened to me...I did lose everything though. I had not backed up my pictures in about 5 months! Luckly I had printed Parker's pictures for his baby book up to that date 2 days before!