Thursday, August 28, 2008

Amarillo By Morning



Here is our family...Parker not so happy in this picture at 10:30pm after a June wedding! Bradley and I have been married for 6 wonderful years with Parker who will be 3 in October and another little miracle due early March 2009! We are very, very blessed and love our ministry, home and friends here in Amarillo. I never thought I would live 8 hours from "home" nor did I ever imagine I wouldn't raise my children next door to their grandparents. But here, at home in Amarillo, is where the Lord has placed us and for that I am so grateful. He continues to bless us...

God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes. Psalm 18:24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Now I can keep up better with what's going in in your family. Have a great weekend!